Friday, May 18, 2012

Who Just Got Published!?!

Yes, it's true!  My novelette, THE TALE OF THE FARMER'S SECOND SON, is now up and available for sale on Amazon.  (coming soon on other retailer sites and device stores).  It's available for your Kindle now.  Or if you have a smart phone (iPhone, iPad, etc), you can download the free Kindle app and buy and read it through the app.

My fun little fairy tale of two brothers and a farm in a quiet little valley village by the forest.  I wanted to harken back to the language and feeling of old traditional fairy tales.  Not exactly for children, this tale isn't full of Prince Charming and Happily Ever After.  I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.  I think that's why I call it, 'Delightfully Evil.'  Click on the link below to buy it for your Kindle or for your Kindle app on your smart phone:



No comments:

Post a Comment