Monday, March 19, 2012

May the Road Rise Up to Meet You, by Peter Troy

 It's been a while since I posted, so let me say first, I've started a new job.  I'm now, well, since August, it's been that long since I've posted much on here, I'm now, as I was saying, senior acquisitions editor for AudioGO.  We publish unabridged audiobooks, as linked to below, but also I am launching into original publishing, looking for new and established authors.  We are looking forward into the new digital world and have a unique publishing program that will focus on eBook and audio publishing for the books that we publish.  I don't want to be one of those folks that screams that 'print is dead,' but this new digital world creates opportunity to get new exciting authors and innovative, edgier books published.  We hope to expand out of the common and into the innovative, challenging, and experimental.  More to come, always.


No comments:

Post a Comment